Monday, September 7, 2009

Planes, Trains and Ox Carts

My flight is now boarding from DIA! Martha is already in the air. We will spend tomorrow in DC and then leave in the evening for Johannesburg. Overnight there. Take our next flight first thing in the morning to Richard's Bay where our guide will meet us to drive us to a trading post. There the plan is to get on a horse or ox cart to our next destination. This kind of makes me giggle! More specifics later when I can get to my itinerary! I need to pack up and get on the plane.


3 comments:

  1. I wish you well and have fun for all of us. I know part of the time the terrain will be short on towers and satellite as your destination is on the edge of the planet. So far far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me about your blog. I look forward to following you during your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this could be called
    "Dea's Lifetime Adventure"
    instead of just "Lifetime Adventure"
    David

    ReplyDelete