Monday, September 7, 2009

The Adventure Really Begins!

Martha arrived in DC as scheduled. I, however, took the long route. My flight which was to be a non-stop to DC was diverted to Chicago--computer problems. So United brought in a "new" plane. It needed about 30 minutes with a mechanic too and then we were ready to go. Off we went--to the runway and we waited....and waited...and waited... Back to the gate we went with another computer problem with this plane. About an hour later, we finally took off. I just arrived at the hotel--a happy girl. I love beds--that's where I am headed now.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great sleep! How very exciting! What a great trip! Thanks for the link, and we will for sure be following you! Hopefully you will have plenty of computer access on your trip to keep us informed!
    Love,
    Chas, Deb Sophie and Livi

    ReplyDelete